- Collection of Personal Information from Members. In order to access certain member services and restricted areas (the “Restricted Services”) within the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites, Albanian Yellow Pages.com may require that members provide certain identifying information (the “Registration Data”) requested on an online registration form. This information may include member’s legal name, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address;, areas of interest, password, method of payment, and if applicable, credit card number. Albanian Yellow Pages.com reserves the right to request any additional information in establishing and maintaining member’s account for use of the Restricted Services.
- Collection of Information from Members to Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites. Albanian Yellow Pages.com does place Internet cookies on members’ hard drives. Internet cookies save information such as the member’s name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites viewed by the member, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the member. When the member revisits the Albanian Yellow Pages.com website, Albanian Yellow Pages.com will recognize the member by the internet cookie and customize the member’s experience. Members may decline the internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their web client software, if available.
- Albanian Yellow Pages.com’s Use of Personal Information Collected from Members. For all members to the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites, personal and non-personally identifiable information, including Registration Data collected by Albanian Yellow Pages.com will be used by Albanian Yellow Pages.com internally for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of members’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many members have been clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Albanian Yellow Pages.com’s databases and used by Albanian Yellow Pages.com for future calls and mailing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online. Except as otherwise provided, Albanian Yellow Pages.com will not send to member information concerning Albanian Yellow Pages.com, the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites, or Albanian Yellow Pages.com’s products and services, if member selects the opt-out Provision described herein. Notwithstanding any opt-out selection, Albanian Yellow Pages.com reserves the right to contact member concerning non-promotional information about member’s account with Albanian Yellow Pages.com.
- Unsubscribe Right. If member does not wish to receive any special offers or promotional communication from Albanian Yellow Pages.com, member has the right to remove the membership account at any time afterwards.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. Albanian Yellow Pages.com will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without obtaining member’s consent. Albanian Yellow Pages.com will disclose to third parties only: A) information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by members as being disclosable to third parties; B) information to the financial institution that processes members’ credit card transactions; C) information that does not include personally identifiable information; and/or D) information that is publicly available. Additionally, through the use of third party cookies, advertiser may be electronically notified when members view or click on its advertisements.
- Advertisements and Listings to Forums, Bulletin Boards and Chat Groups. All member advertisements and listings to public areas of the Albanian Yellow Pages.com websites including without limitation forums, chat rooms and bulletin boards (collectively, the “Public Areas”), should be conducted using member’s pseudonymous “screen name.” All postings to the public areas become public and, therefore, care should be taken in disclosing personal information. Listings made in the public areas may not be changed or deleted by members or members.Members should never disclose personally identifiable information (including without limitation name, email address, phone number, and real world address) in the public areas. When communicating directly with another member, members may exchange personally identifiable information at member’s discretion. However, members are strongly cautioned to be prudent in deciding whether and how to reveal personally identifiable information. Albanian Yellow Pages.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM VISITOR’S DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.Any information disclosed to other members or third parties, in the public areas, through email or outside of our system, can be used by others and may result in unsolicited email messages or other communication from third parties.
- User Access to Information Collected. Member may access his/her registration data at any time through the Albanian Yellow Pages.com web site. This area is password-protected. Once a member registers, member may review & change certain personally identifiable information such as email address, city, state, zip code & country, and user profile. Please promptly update information as necessary.
- Control of Password. Passwords should be: a) non-obvious; b) regularly changed; and c) not disclosed to any third parties. If a third-party learns of a password, the password’s owner may lose control over his/her listings and/or personally identifiable information, and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on his/her behalf. If, for any reason, a password is suspected to have been compromised, it should be changed immediately.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If member’s credit card or password is stolen or used without member’s permission, member should immediately notify Albanian Yellow Pages.com. Upon proper notification, Albanian Yellow Pages.com will cancel appropriate credit card number and/or password and update its records. Member may be unable to access certain services while Albanian Yellow Pages.com processes the change.
- Disclosure in Event of Suspected Improper Use. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Albanian Yellow Pages.com shall be permitted to disclose information and registration data, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as follows: A) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities; B) in response to any court-ordered subpoena or other process under color of law; and/or C) when Albanian Yellow Pages.com reasonably believes that a member or member has breached the terms of any agreement with Albanian Yellow Pages.com or a third party, violated the rights of any third party, or violated any law, statute or regulation.
- Ownership of Information. All information collected, including registration data, is the property of Albanian Yellow Pages.com, and is subject to and protected by state and federal law.